Books That Transformed My Mind
I love reading. I used to read books from beginning to end, but we all know that each day, we have 24 hours, and not every book is worth reading from beginning to end.
So, on Farnam Street, I had a crash course on how to choose and read books, which helped me become an effective book reader.
- Be Like Amazon.
- Turning the Flywheel.
- Finite & Infinite Games.
- Great by Choice.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- Influencer: The New Science of Leading Change.
- My Life in Advertising and Scientific Advertising.
- This is Marketing.
- The Practice.
- Ogilvy on Advertising.
- What’s in it For Them?
- The E-Myth.
- Marketing from the Trenches.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Start with Why.
- The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck.
- Leader Eat Last.
- The Purple Cow.
- Zero to One.
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You.
- Thinking Fast and Slow.
- The Art of Possibility.
As I keep reading, I will be adding more books I read each year.
If you want to stay up to date, join my Uncharted Journeys Newsletter here.